Welcome back Songliners, we've missed you!
We have some fantastic news – Songline, from Singing Mamas Choir CIC, is returning on Monday 5th October at the usual time of 10.30am – 11.00am, and then every Monday and Friday thereafter until the end of January 2021 (except for the week commencing 09/11/20, and over the Christmas period from 21/12/20 until 08/01/21)
There are familiar faces aplenty – Rachel Hilton is back as host, and lots of your favourite Song Sharers will be returning too!
But there is also a twist this time around! Every Wednesday at 8pm – 8.30pm, Kate Valentine, our Founder and Director, invites you to join her for ‘Community Songline’. Community Songline is where YOU get to pitch up and share a song… and/or show up to sing and support someone else – exciting, right?
We proved over lockdown that Songline has the power to connect, uplift and strengthen – we cannot wait to sing with you all again.
Please help us get the word out – share our social media, send a few texts, anything to help bring Songline to the people who need it:
• people in extended isolation due to high COVID-19 risk as a result of age or underlying health conditions
• people at home with children, lacking their usual support networks
• people with mental health challenges exacerbated by lockdown
• anyone feeling isolated and in need of a boost due to the COVID-19 situation
Finally, we would like to extend special thanks to the Government’s Coronavirus Community Support Fund, administered by The National Lottery, without whose generosity we would have struggled to bring Songline back.
• Mondays and Fridays, 10.30am – 11.00am, Songline hosted by Rachel Hilton. Live on Zoom and Facebook.
• Wednesdays, 8.00pm – 8.30pm, Community Songline hosted by Kate Valentine. Live on Zoom only.
• Zoom – 999 101 2345 (Password: 12345)